STRONG HUMAN EATS
This weeks SIMPLY DELICIOUS recipe
Apple Quinoa Salad with Roasted Chicken
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
6 ozs Chicken Breast
1/2 cup Quinoa
3 tbsps Tahini
2 tbsps Water
1 tsp Honey
2 cups Arugula
1 Green Apple (sliced)
2 tbsps Mint Leaves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (215ºC) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add sesame oil, paprika, salt, and pepper to the chicken. Bake in the oven for 22 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Once cooked, fluff with a fork and let it cool.
- Make the dressing by whisking the tahini, water, and honey together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the cooked chicken. Divide the quinoa, arugula, apple, and chicken evenly between plates. Top with the dressing and mint, if using. Enjoy!