Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
Fall inspired recipe collection
There’s nothing better to bring on the season of fall than pumpkin spice lattes and apple cinnamon toast.
Get ready to cozy up with the fam with these delicious fall inspired simple and tasty treats.
For a quick, on the go, something light in your belly breakfast I love the simplicity of the Apple Cinnamon Toast.
mmm mmm good!
Apple Cinnamon Toast
5 minutes 4 ingredients
1 1/2 tbsps Almond Butter
2 slices Whole Grain Bread (toasted)
1/2 Apple (sliced)
1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- Spread the almond butter over the bread and top with apple slices and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
Staying inside on a chilly Saturday night and looking to bake some bread and melt delicious warm butter all over it…
This pumpkin loaf is everything your looking for in a fall festive bake bread kind of way .
Melt kerrygold butter all over a warm slice and thank me later.
1 Hour 12 Ingredients
3/4 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
1/3 cup Maple Syrup
1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
3 tbsps Coconut Oil
1/2 Lemon (juiced)
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
2 tsps Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1/3 tsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsps Ginger (grated)
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Lightly grease a loaf pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine your eggs, sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, coconut oil and lemon juice. Blend until smooth and creamy. (Note: You can also mix by hand if you prefer.)
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, ginger and sea salt. Blend again until smooth.
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. (You can test if it is done by inserting a toothpick. It will come out clean when the loaf is finished.)
- Remove the loaf from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes. Remove from the pan and let cool entirely before slicing. Enjoy!
There’s nothing that says Fall more than good ol Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
Warm up with a hot cup of joe with our homemade pumpkin spice recipe recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
10 Minutes 6 Ingredients
1/2 cup Coffee
2 tbsps Pureed Pumpkin
1 1/2 tbsps Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Brew your coffee and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir the pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice until combined. Slowly whisk in almond milk. Bring mixture to a low simmer, stirring occasionally and remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Transfer milk mixture to a blender and pulse several times until foamy and frothy. (You can also use a hand-held immersion blender instead.)
- Add milk mixture to your hot coffee. You may want to use a spoon to gently hold back the frothy top layer while pouring. Top your latte with this remaining froth.
- Top with a dollop of homemade whipped cream or coconut whipped cream (optional) and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Oatmeal Cups that even the kids will enjoy!
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cups
50 minutes 9 Ingredients
1 tsp Coconut Oil
1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
3 tbsps Maple Syrup
2 cups Oats (rolled)
2 tbsps Ground Flax Seed
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg (optional)
1 Apple (large, peeled, and chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC) and grease a muffin tray with the oil.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the milk, applesauce, and maple syrup. Stir in the oats, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and mix well. Fold in the chopped apple.
- Divide the oat mixture between the cups of the muffin tray and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool in the tray slightly for 10 to 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy!